OmniUpdate is looking for a top performing Account Manager, Team Lead to work as part of our Inside Sales team located in Camarillo CA. This person will help manage and grow existing business as well as provide day-to-day coaching to the Account Management team. As an Account Manager you will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges.
This position requires free thinking and self-motivated top performers. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing both customer and territory strategies. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects and clearly communicating the value of our solutions to higher education audiences.
How You'll Make an Impact:
Team Lead - Essential Functions
- Provides day-to-day problem solving and coaching to the Account Management team.
- Manage performance by communicating with staff on a regular basis and completing formal performance reviews.
- Lead by example
Account Manager - Essential Functions
- Manages the sales process by executing actions to engage clients that ensure achievement of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains appropriate knowledge of company’s products and use of web-based applications and social media.
- Conducts effective sales presentations and demonstrations to decision-makers by advantageous engagement.
- Effectively utilizes and updates customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Manages or delegates the renewal of existing client services and products.
- Maintains working knowledge of everyday web/internet technology with ability to quickly learn and demo web applications.
- Interfaces with Sales Support team, Marketing department, and upsells or cross sells clients to achieve Sales goals.
- Achieves sales to customers at or above established Sales department quotas
- Uses effective writing, verbal, and presentation skills in composing written materials, responding to emails, and regular interaction to solve work related problems and concerns.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience in technology or web based account management
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Manage the complete sales cycle
- Experience with higher Education a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field required
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing accounts
- Experience working with design firms or agencies
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Work well independently and collaboratively
- Well organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent written, verbal, critical thinking and presentation skills
What you’ll gain:
- Exciting and fun work environment with the support and tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Participation in Commissions
- Generous contribution to dependent medical and dental coverage
- Flexible schedules
- Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Exciting technology environment with perks
OmniUpdate® is the leading provider of content management solutions designed to streamline content administration and solve the digital marketing and communication challenges of higher education. Our user-friendly platform and award-winning technology and support empower our customers to be engaged and personalized in their communications, cost-effective and efficient in their channel management, and scalable and extensible in their development. For more information, visit www.omniupdate.com/company/careers.