OmniUpdate is seeking an experienced Trade Show & Events Coordinator to help us execute and manage memorable events from concept through completion. The ideal candidate is passionate, creative, detail oriented, and dedicated to providing superb client service at every turn.
Since this role will publicly represent the OmniUpdate brand, the ideal candidate can carry themselves and represent the brand in the best possible way. The candidate will need to effectively communicate across different departments as well as with a wide array of customers, and prospects that attend these regional shows. This position reports to the Marketing Events Manger. This is not a telecommuting position.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Responsible for supporting trade shows and other special events, inventory and assets including booths, literature, giveaways, etc.
- Handle trade show and event logistics, including staffing, event registration, securing hotel rooms, collateral, giveaways, etc.
- Some travel to support onsite program execution and management of assigned tradeshows and events including set-up, operating, and break downs
- Maintain supply levels and ensure upkeep/maintenance (booths, graphics/signage, product displays, samples, badges, giveaways, etc.)
- Ensure sales information and collateral are accurate and current with promotions, product information, and price lists
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict time sensitive deadlines for multiple parallel events, utilizing standard digital project management tools
- Maintain and update Events calendar on OmniUpdate’s internal calendar
- Work with Events Manager to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows
- Lead tradeshow and event planning meetings and provide regular status communications to stakeholders in collaboration with Marketing and Sales leadership
- Track expenses and assist in completing financial reconciliation
- Effectively speak to vendors, customers, and prospects while listening to needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements
- Participate in other projects as assigned by Events Manager or Marketing Director
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years' previous experience in coordinating tradeshows and events is a MUST.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Tradeshow & Events Coordinator is preferred
- Energetic, outgoing, extremely well organized, professional and always works with integrity
- Resourceful, detail-minded, organized, capable of working under pressure, and committed to delivering the best, all while maintaining a great sense of humor and team collaboration throughout the process
- Willingness to lift and move boxes, prepare event materials and shipping both event and technology hardware
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to break a larger, complex task into smaller sub tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently and take initiative in problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to analyze the entire planning process and execute preventative measures to insure requirements are achieved
- Travel a minimum of 10-20% a year, for up to a week at a time
- Familiarity with Cvent, SalesForce, Wrike and/or Pardot a big plus
What You’ll Gain:
- Competitive compensation
- Learning opportunities
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous contribution to dependent medical and dental coverage
- Flexible schedules
- Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Professional development
OmniUpdate® is the leading provider of content management solutions designed to solve higher education’s digital marketing challenges. Our user-friendly platform and award-winning technology and support empower our customers to be engaged and personalized in their communications, cost-effective and efficient in their channel management, and scalable and extensible in their development. For more information, visit www.omniupdate.com/company/careers.