OmniUpdate, the market-leading provider of web content management software to higher education, is seeking an experienced Senior Director, Product Management to join our executive team. The Senior Director, Product Management will work to frame the strategic choices we face and recommend a product roadmap that maximizes value for our customers, employees and shareholders.
This is a full-time position based in our Camarillo offices. This is not a telecommuting position.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop the long-term vision for OU Campus, our flagship SaaS product and the leading CMS in higher education.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the key strategic choices we face as related to product strategy
- Conduct the necessary analysis to make strategic product decisions and develop business cases for major product investments
- Ensure the product vision is aligned with our overall corporate strategy
- Evaluate key risks and opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Define and defend product strategy and positioning
- Lead and manage the Development team to implement the product vision and strategy
- Act as a “champion” for the product across the organization
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 5 + years in a product management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Ability to frame strategic choices and present complex information in a logical and understandable format to a wide variety of audiences
- Proven ability to work successfully with senior management, peers, employees, customers, and vendors.
- Strong understanding of strategic business concepts such as Core Competencies, Market Segmentation, Business Case Development, etc.
- Knowledge of financial decision-making frameworks such as Net Present Value, Return on Investment, Discounted Cash Flow, etc.
What you’ll gain:
- Generous compensation package including stock options
- Relocation assistance, if necessary
- Fully paid medical and dental
- Generous contributions to dependent medical and dental coverage
- Fully paid life insurance and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan, employee paid vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (section 125 plan)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
During the interview process, be prepared to share examples of completed work.
OmniUpdate® is the leading provider of content management solutions designed to streamline content administration and solve the digital marketing and communication challenges of higher education. Our user-friendly platform and award-winning technology and support empower our customers to be engaged and personalized in their communications, cost-effective and efficient in their channel management, and scalable and extensible in their development. For more information, visit www.omniupdate.com/company/index.html.