OmniUpdate is looking for a top performing Account Manager to work as part of our Inside Sales team located in Camarillo CA. This person will help manage and grow existing business. As an Account Manager you will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges.
This position requires free thinking and self-motivated top performers. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing both customer and territory strategies. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects and clearly communicating the value of our solutions to higher education audiences.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Report customer status to other team members by attending customer meetings, and evaluating and communicating relevant information to team members
- Effectively utilize and update customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Ability to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
- Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends
- Expanding revenue for existing accounts by introducing new products and services
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Five plus year experience in technology or web based account management
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Manage the complete sales cycle
- Experience with higher Education a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field required
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing accounts
- Experience working with design firms or agencies
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Work well independently and collaboratively
- Well organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent written, verbal, critical thinking and presentation skills
What you’ll gain:
- Exciting and fun work environment with the support and tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Participation in Commissions
- Generous contribution to dependent medical and dental coverage
- Flexible schedules
- Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Exciting technology environment with perks
OmniUpdate® is the leading provider of content management solutions designed to streamline content administration and solve the digital marketing and communication challenges of higher education. Our user-friendly platform and award-winning technology and support empower our customers to be engaged and personalized in their communications, cost-effective and efficient in their channel management, and scalable and extensible in their development. For more information, visit www.omniupdate.com/company/careers.